Bakaliko Delivery in a Summary:
- Our own fleet of refrigerated vans 🚚 - no outsourcing to third parties
- Our own drivers - they are really friendly 😊
- Goods are cared for - from our warehouse directly to the refrigerated van
- We always control the temperatures from start to end ❄️
- Live Tracking map and SMS notifications with exact delivery time on the day of delivery
- Personal communication in case of unavailability
- Clean and Tidy is what we stand for - we handle Food properly ✅
- Our warehouse has professional refrigerators & freezers inspected monthly
- We adhere to all the Corona prevention measures 😷
How do Bakaliko Deliveries work?
1) You place your order and you receive an email with the date of delivery.
2) One day before delivery you receive a confirmation via email that the delivery is taking place the next day. At this point you can use our unavailability online feature to state which hours (if necessary) you will not be available 'tomorrow'.
3) At the day of delivery you receive the expected time of delivery via email. When the driver is on the way you receive a second email and an SMS with live tracking information and a map where you can track your delivery live.
*At all times you have the number of your delivery agent if anything unexpected occurs.
New Shipping Destinations now available! You can find below our new delivery zones in the Netherlands. At the moment we have expanded our coverage with new cities that we deliver to. You can find both the costs per zone and the estimated delivery time. By clicking on the map you can view more information per zone. We use our own fleet for transportation and not an external provider to ensure the quality conditions of the products.
Delivery Fees in NL
August offer: Free delivery to all zones with orders >50€ ('BKJUN')
|Delivery Zones||Transit Time||Shipping Costs|
|Zone A (Green)||2 - 3 Days*||5€ (free from 50€ order)|
|Zone B (Yellow)||3 - 5 Days*||
7€ (free from 50€ order) - PROMO
|Zone C (Red)||4 - 6 Days*||
10€ (free from 50€ order) - PROMO
|Rest of NL||
* working daysClick on the map zones for more information
Our goal is to be able to provide economic and fast delivery and towards that we gradually develop our services city by city. We do not use external partners (e.g. PostNL) but our own fleet as we believe that since we are delivering food & refrigerated goods we should control the timing and quality of the operation. Our fleet consists of refrigerated/freezer vans with stable temperatures, frequently inspected.
- Shipping to other EU countries (FR, DE, LUX, BE) is available.
Select 'Give me a custom quote' shipping option while in checkout or send us a message through the contact form to contact you about the shipping options.